What is investment proposal
An investment proposal is a carefully constructed presentation, crafted for potential investors or business partners, that describes your business’s purpose and goals.
Investment proposal UAE
Investment proposal in UAE, Dubai
Though business proposals for investors can definitely get complicated, at their core, their concept is pretty simple. An investment proposal is a carefully constructed presentation, crafted for potential investors, that describes your business’s purpose and goals. This presentation is a tool for finding partners and investors who might want to contribute financial support to your project, business, or goal.
How to prepare invest proposal UAE?
Accurate Middle East offers an efficient and practical solution to help companies successfully establish their businesses and capital raise in the UAE through a targeted partner search. A customized and tailored investment proposal is a part of a successful deal.
What should be included in a good investment proposal
An investment proposal should include the following preliminary information:
– Brief description of project.
– Sponsorship, management & technical assistance: History and business of sponsors, including financial information. Proposed management arrangements and names and curricula vitae of managers. Description of technical arrangements and other external assistance (management, production, marketing, finance, etc.).
– Market & sales: Projected production volumes, unit prices, sales objectives, and market share of proposed venture. Potential users of products and distribution channels to be used. Present sources of supply for products. Future competition and possibility that market may be satisfied by substitute products. Tariff protection or import restrictions affecting products. Critical factors that determine market potential.
– Technical feasibility, manpower, raw material resources & environment: Comments on special technical complexities and need for know-how and special skills. Possible suppliers of equipment. Availability of manpower and of infrastructure facilities (transport and communications, power, water, etc.). Breakdown of projected operating costs by major categories of expenditures. Source, cost, and quality of raw material supply and relations with support industries. Import restrictions on required raw materials. Proposed plant location in relation to suppliers, markets, infrastructure, and manpower. Proposed plant size in comparison with other known plants. Potential environmental issues and how these issues are addressed.
– Investment requirements, project financing, and returns: Proposed financial structure of venture, indicating expected sources and terms of equity and debt financing. Type of IFC financing (loan, equity, quasi-equity, a combination of financial products, etc.) and amount. Projected financial statement, information on profitability, and return on investment. Critical factors determining profitability.
– Government support & regulations: Specific government incentives and support available to project. Expected contribution of project to economic development. Outline of government regulations on exchange controls and conditions of capital entry and repatriation.
– Timetable envisaged for project preparation and completion.
Why choose Accurate Middle East for investment proposal development in the UAE
The best way to find financial partners is to delegate search of potential business partners with Accurate Middle East.
For over 15 years we are helping companies to build scalable businesses by providing consulting and experts advice, concept verification, market research, business and financial plans. If you want to discuss your business task with us, press the button below and we will reach you as soon as possible.
Typically, a business plan includes detailed overview of business model, market analysis (based on research), business & marketing strategies and financial plan (cost & revenue projections / profitability). Tentatively, a business plan is 20-35 pages depending on the complexity of the business and takes 4 weeks to complete.
The cost of a business plan services in Dubai varies depending on the scope of work, number of consulting hours and nature of fieldwork, in case market research (i.e. survey & interviews with consumers) is required.
A business plan takes typically 4 weeks to complete. In some cases, a business plan can be completed within 2 weeks timeframe as well.
We initiate discussions (Phone / Skype / Email / F2F Meetings) to understand your needs. We review the requirements and prepare a detailed cost proposal, mentioning the scope, deliverables, cost and timeline. Upon agreeing on the proposal and signing the agreement, we begin with setting up the project and commencing with the fieldwork and development of business plan. Once the business plan is ready, we share the draft to take inputs and feedback. We revise and make updates if necessary.
We understand the sensitivities attached with business concept and ideas. We provide full assurance with regards to the confidentiality of the business plan.
Tentatively, we charge between 50% upfront and 50% upon completion. However in some cases, where we need to engage in fieldwork, we charge slightly higher.
Yes, we can provide references of our past customers whom we have supported in Business Plan, Market Research and Feasibility Study services.
Get started with your business needs, we reach out with free and qualified guidance.